CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Recreated Star Wars Ben vs Darth Scene9022

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
This looks really cool! Watch it!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
That was really cool. I’m assuming this was a fan thing and not an official remake for a new rerelease.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Noblebeast315 yeah. Fan made.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
It's really well done .. vader looks powerful, intimidating and totally enraged at a very capable but possibly resigned obi wan who knows he is outmatched ..

In my mind , this is the new canon for this scene . Fits really well and I won't not be able to not think about it when I watch the movie again
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I liked it, especially that the choreography was somewhere between the spartan style of the original and the needlessly flashy style of the prequels

Post 5 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Hire this person to do the next trilogy!

How sad is it that I was more excited by this than I am about episode IX? Very well done. Put this into the future Blu-ray releases of IV. Wow...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Everytime I rewatch this video... all I can think of is... wow... the fighting is better than any of the other "official" fight scenes in the movies. (Well, besides the Darth Sidious vs Yoda battle; that was done well. Oh then then there's the Count Dooku fight vs Ben and Anakin, that was also pretty good.)
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
That was totally awesome!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
😱!! F$$king awesome!! That would be cool if they re made the older movies with new fight scenes like that🤔!
Post 9 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
This totally pisses me off!

That fight sequence is a 100 times better than the movie version. Why is that? Why is an amature film maker producing superior fight sequences than a professional?
Post 10 IP   flag post
@GAC Because the original was filmed in 1976?
Post 11 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts

I'm not sure that's a valid reason. I'm not talking about technological superiority. Unless I've completely forgotten the movie version, this version is way more entertaining.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Lightsabers were not thought to be as powerful/versatile of a weapon in the planning and production of the first film. Hell, we almost got Stormtroopers carrying them until they rewrote the script.

They got more dynamic usage when the prequels came out. The prequels have their problems, but I forgive them because of the lightsaber battles. For the most part they were pretty awesome.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts

Not just because of the year, but also the generation targeted. The original was a family friendly oriented movie. Today's generation is darker, deeper, and more violent.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Interesting! I didnt know that Stormtroopers may have carried light sabres....it was a good idea to write that out.

Hindsight is 20/20 so it's easier to improve on something like this.....but man, it would have been incredible to have had a scene like this in the original.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Concept art.
Cool, but I'll pass.

Post 16 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Exactly! Stormtroopers are not Jedis.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Agreed! Makes the weapon seem common, removes its mystique. Happy they decided against this.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
The REAL reason why storm troopers don't use light sabers!!!

Post 19 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty cool!
I don’t think stormtroopers should wield lightsabers, vibroblades maybe, but not lightsabers. Lightsabers should be reserved for force users only.
Post 20 IP   flag post
If you guys wanna download YouTube videos then this is a free online site that allows you to save it as HD. Then you can watch this video on your laptops, phones, pc, etc without having to stream from YouTube.

Click or Touch here to start.

Heres a Copy of the videos URL:
https://youtu.be/to2SMng4u1k
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector B3Chandler private msg quote post Address this user
Now this is the Star Wars that I grew up with and loved! It's amazing how the fans are putting out better content than Disney Lucasfilms, shame on you Disney!
Post 22 IP   flag post
598100 22 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?