Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleMemorabiliaPop CultureQuestions

Great Deal on Mylites2 and Fullbacks9018

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
This guy sells Mylites2 w/Fullbacks 50x each for $33 with free shipping! That's the cheapest prices I seen yet. I bought some from him as well.

Click or Touch here for his eBay Profile.

Click or Touch here for the Items on eBay.
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth great price!!! thank you!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
@GAC sure thing my fellow comic collecting brothers.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector BigKahunaFSU private msg quote post Address this user
Just curious, what makes these better than. Ultra pro and/or bcw brand bags and boards?
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@BigKahunaFSU not sure if they are but these are 100% acid free full back boards and mylar bags...I'm assuming you're comparing Ultra pro and BCW 100% acid free boards and mylar bags? if so, they're the same I guess.

I buy the above brand and the price is very good.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@BigKahunaFSU E. Gerber is the best in the world. There is no comparison with E. Gerber products against lesser products "Ultra Pro and BCW."
They also make your comics pop with color!
Honestly, once you try them, you will not go back or try another brand again.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
So these are from E. Gerber? The fact that you have to call in an order with them is insane in this modern age.

Yep, those are the real deal. Probably order some too. I forgot how much they are on their site. I assume this is a better deal?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
The guy I was emailing with at E. Gerber was so cranky and short with me I couldn't believe it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
@BigKahunaFSU E. Gerber is the best in the world. There is no comparison with E. Gerber products against lesser products "Ultra Pro and BCW."
They also make your comics pop with color!
Honestly, once you try them, you will not go back or try another brand again.

Agreed!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Trust me, calling in an order is easy. I need to order up another thousand bags and boards. Love the product. The legal size 914MZ are great for slabs as well.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I recall you needed to order a minimum of $100 or $200 worth if you called them up...not sure they do that anymore.

It these are top notch. I put all my expensive comics in them.

Don’t go cheap, either. Buy the full backs. Do NOT buy the half backs....to flimsy.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio Yep, you have to order a minimum of $100. However their prices are the best. Especially if you order in a higher quantity. You can buy them from other suppliers but the price is not as good. I think I bought 2 packages (100) total for about $25 not too long ago. I just was not ready to buy that many. I have to agree with @GanaSoth "best in the world" nuff said. Excelsior!
Post 12 IP   flag post
About E. Gerber

E. Gerber Products, LLC! was started by Ernst Gerber after he developed the first and only edge sealing Mylar® process in 1977. Patents were awarded. Our patented equipment was sold and used worldwide by the Library of Congress, and the Comic Conservation Company. We also offered the first Acid-Free boxes and Acid-Free backing boards to collectors. E. Gerber published the Photo Journal Guide to Comics and is well known among collectors and archivists. Our company logo and policy has been and always will be to sell our innovative products as inexpensively as possible to all those that wish to use the best possible preservation products.

clickable text
Post 13 IP   flag post
Has anyone done the price comparison between ordering from the guy on ebay and egerber? I suppose I should get off my lazy butt and do it.

So when ordering 50/50, the ebay seller is a better deal by a couple of bucks. I am not sure how much shipping will be with orders over 50.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Mylites 2

I'd say it's cheaper straight from E. Gerber.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
I recall you needed to order a minimum of $100 or $200 worth if you called them up...not sure they do that anymore.

It these are top notch. I put all my expensive comics in them.

Don’t go cheap, either. Buy the full backs. Do NOT buy the half backs....to flimsy.

I was using mylites 2 with half backs and mylites 4 with full. Probably should go all Full back.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector JMR private msg quote post Address this user
I usually buy from Ready-set-collect, and they arrive in like 3 days. I’ve ordered the same exact thing from Hotflips, and it took more like 2 weeks.
Post 17 IP   flag post
@JMR I'm order from both before as well. Hotflips did take a while. Maybe they order from Gerber after people order from them on eBay.... Haha.
I just ordered from this guy this afternoon, and he's already got it ready to ship out for tomorrow.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Or you can just get them from amazon for a dollar cheaper....take that back, stupid tax.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WDIEX0U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00WDIEX0U&linkCode=as2&tag=thecollect02e-20&linkId=39131f0e606012ada76e92d5a95e18e1&fbclid=IwAR2eCcoWSTJTODJemBNXtHRoJiCqhgpN33X5xt8D5oh1XD2s1nypwKRMw5U
Post 19 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I been buying mine from that ebay seller for a long time now lol
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodswing
Or you can just get them from amazon for a dollar cheaper....take that back, stupid tax.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WDIEX0U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00WDIEX0U&linkCode=as2&tag=thecollect02e-20&linkId=39131f0e606012ada76e92d5a95e18e1&fbclid=IwAR2eCcoWSTJTODJemBNXtHRoJiCqhgpN33X5xt8D5oh1XD2s1nypwKRMw5U

I still get charged tax by amazon. It’s Connecticut so they even tax your taxes...and your tax’s tax before them.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
I was thinking about trying this seller but I noticed he ships media mail. Has anybody had any issues with this? Thank you.
Post 22 IP   flag post
@mattness I got mine in like 3 days. Super fast.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm picking mine up tomorrow. I bought 200 and he sent them in several boxes tho. Seems a little unnecessary and I pay per package at the place I use across the border. : /
Post 24 IP   flag post
@Terry88 tell him that you have to pay per package, maybe he will send in one next go.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector DONTSLEEP private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone, I am Curtis AKA DONTSLEEP. I am the seller of the Egerber Mylites2 on EBAY. I want to thank you all for your support. I strive to furnish all my clients with the best customer service and product. I have been using Egerber products for many years. I am a mom and pop type of seller. However I have found a niche.

Egerber is based in Maryland; 30 min from my home. I am able to compete with the bigger shops because I do not pay shipping. What that means for you is that I personally inspect and pick up the mylites and ship them to you. No extra handling. I also use special boxes ordered through U-Line specifically for the shipment of the Egerber products. I apologize in advance, I only ship 1 order per box, as I have found that multiple orders in bigger boxes are more prone to be damaged. I strive to deliver straight fullbacks and unblemished mylites to you.

I have been a member of EBAY for more than 20 years; my 100% rating was earned not manufactured.

I trust that all that have ordered are satisfied with their purchase.

Pops always said, " You don't have to understand how it works, to appreciate all it can do for you"

Thanks again

-Curtis
Post 26 IP   flag post
@DONTSLEEP welcome to the forums!
Yep, I can totally vouch for you and your service! They came super fast and very securely packaged! Perfect condition!

Like @kaptainmyke (whose been ordering from you for years) you now got another customer for life.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
My order arrived yesterday. Only took a couple days. Awesome! 🍺
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Perhaps someone can chime in on this question. I use, and have been pleased with, Ultra-Pro Silver Age bags with BCW Silver Age boards. If I was to go over and re-bag/board my collection using the E-Gerber brand Mylites 2 bags what size bags would I want to order based on their listing on the website? Also, I am not sure what half-back and full-back boards mean but I would want something as sturdy if not better than what I currently use. If it was to be Full Back boards, again what size would work best? I like having some room for my comic using the current set-up I have. Thanks in advance...
Post 29 IP   flag post
@Kinsella5 Fullbacks are the thickest/best protection.
For your silver age comics, use the following:

Post 30 IP   flag post
601371 48 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?