Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector benparker private msg quote post Address this user

I have an extra copy of this one.This is my first venture into selling.View the pics,ask questions.$230(paypal only) includes shipping.Sale final ask questions make sure you are comfortable with purchase.I think this book is a 7 to 8.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@benparker Nice book. However it appears that you are handling it a little too firm. You could create creases in the middle of the book where your thumb is and just above your thumb. Good luck with the sale though.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I may post other books in a separate post in this thread. due to the fact I could only post these pictures in this one.I am not sure why this occurred but other pics failed to download.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@benparker Nice book. However it appears that you are handling it a little too firm. You could create creases in the middle of the book where your thumb is and just above your thumb. Good luck with the sale though.
ouch thumb
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@benparker - They (pictures/scans) will not load if the file size is too big.
Post 5 IP   flag post

Second appearance of the dreaded Thumb of the Dumb.Remember same sale terms as in original post(Paypal only,shipping included in price,I would rate the Hulk at 6.5 to 7 and Vault of evil 9.4 or above) $70-Vault of Evil $80- Hulk.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601455 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?