CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleMovies TelevisionPop CultureRaw Comics For Sale

Immortal Hulk #1-16 for sale - 1st Prints8971

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Immortal Hulk #1-16 First Prints on eBay right now. No reserve, starting at .99 cents!
Click or Touch here for auction link...
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
There ya go, I started ya out
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Haha thx. Good luck !
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster I’ll take your bid and raise you..an undisclosed amount!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, I've been outbid!LOL!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Damn, I've been outbid!LOL!


Me too!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio Take that!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Bah. Too rich for my blood.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Either way, it's a win for @GanaSoth
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Is this one being thrown in for free LOL!?


Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Is this one being thrown in for free LOL!?



Haha. Sadly, I don't even have a copy for my own PC. These Immortal Hulks listed on eBay are a second set.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth - I put a bid in for you. Good luck!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Thanks !
Good luck to everyone that bid or will bid.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
657131 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?