CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Copper Age

1980s Indie Comics8944

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user












Post 126 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user








Post 127 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user









Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson I followed the Eagle Comics 2000 AD series not as much for Judge Dredd, but because I loved D.R. And Quinch! Alan Davis is coming to the Motor City con this year and I am hoping to get him to do a sketch inside my copy of The Complete D.R. and Quinch.
Post 129 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user






Post 130 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user







Post 131 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Great books! Ms. Tree and Sabre are both excellent and very underrated books. I haven’t read Scorpio Rose but I am adding it to my con list because it looks cool.
Post 132 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user






Post 133 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster So much great material I don’t even know where to start! I love Concrete and Omaha. Also really enjoyed Din Simpson’s Border Worlds and the first issue of The American, although I’m not sure that the subsequent issues lived up to the promise of that first issue.
Post 134 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user






Post 135 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
@esaravo Great books! Ms. Tree and Sabre are both excellent and very underrated books. I haven’t read Scorpio Rose but I am adding it to my con list because it looks cool.


Thanks, all of them are mostly worthless but, this is fun. Everything I'm listing I have. Stock images are sometimes easier to grab. Time for a cigar break. I'll get to my Omaha's later
Post 136 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Here are a few more favorites:












Post 137 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user







Post 138 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
A few of my favorite Dave Stevens GGA covers from that period:






Post 139 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
@esaravo Great books! Ms. Tree and Sabre are both excellent and very underrated books. I haven’t read Scorpio Rose but I am adding it to my con list because it looks cool.


Thanks, all of them are mostly worthless but, this is fun. Everything I'm listing I have. Stock images are sometimes easier to grab. Time for a cigar break. I'll get to my Omaha's later


Worthless in resale value maybe, but they are all reading gold! Man, you even included Empire Lanes! What a great book that was! You are crushing it, bro! I love it. Keep ‘em coming!
Post 140 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user




Post 141 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user






Post 142 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 143 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user




Post 144 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user




Post 145 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user





Post 146 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user






Post 147 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user




Post 148 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



Post 149 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user



Post 150 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user






Post 151 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



Post 152 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user






Post 153 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user






Post 154 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user



Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 226 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?