Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Mutant Beaver - Immortal Hulk #28929

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Guys, I just ordered my copy of Immortal Hulk #2 CGC 9.8, limited to only 800 copies from Canada's Mutant Beaver Comics.
Get it while ya can.

Click or touch here for the link.

PS: It was a total of $110.14 US after the conversion. That includes Air Shipping with tracking.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
5th printing variant ?
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Wraith I don't think so. Here is a link to the 5th printing from the same site. The cover shows "Variant Edition" not 5th or 6th printing, but maybe it will be the 6th? Could be "variant cover" of the 5th printing though. Who knows for sure.
Click or Touch here.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I liked the Punisher variants I got from them, except that I had to keep asking if they shipped. Packaging and customer service are excellent though.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
5th printing variant ?

Store exclusive
Post 5 IP   flag post
@poka ah. Yes, correct.
Post 6 IP   flag post
It's almost an anniversary edition .. not quite 1 year after first print
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
I’m waiting on the 10th print 1:1000000.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Hope you don't get dinged at the border...It's a nice looking cover though Mutant Beaver puts out some nice books from time to time.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Now a 1;25 5th print virgin Ross cover is up for ih #2
Post 10 IP   flag post
Well.... so much for the Red Hulk.... which is what made the cover different from all the others... I might get a refund.

Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Well.... so much for the Red Hulk.... which is what made the cover different from all the others... I might get a refund.

that's amazing .. marvel finally ensuring cover actually has some relevance to what's inside the book ... I hope this is the start of something.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth

I’m guessing because they couldn’t sell out the red hulk, despite the limit of 800 copies.

I actually like the green better. Makes a nice set with Inhyuk Lees issue 16 variant.
Post 13 IP   flag post
@Drogio the Red was what set it apart. Yeah, I mean heck, may as well get the one with the Wolverine or Spider-man on the cover with the Green Hulk. Those are now considered better covers than this one IMO.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
sad Lemon provided notification of the cover art change....amorphous ink has not yet...I ordered The immortal hulk 16 inhyuk Lee cover and they haven’t shipped it yet....

After reading online reviews they look like they might be another comic xposure type outfit...
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
sad Lemon provided notification of the cover art change....amorphous ink has not yet...I ordered The immortal hulk 16 inhyuk Lee cover and they haven’t shipped it yet....

After reading online reviews they look like they might be another comic xposure type outfit...
Sadlemon and 7ate9 comics sell the same books and I've had nothing but good experiences with the latter .. ( they ship from uk which is cheaper for me (
Post 16 IP   flag post
598061 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?