CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
You know it's the real McCoy when there tons of mistakes. Ie. Shipwreck is talking but Zartan's mouth is moving.
Post 76 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
"German Trench Ambush"


Us Armor column with 82nd Airborne Troops












German Trench Line laying in wait







Casualties of War

Post 77 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




























Post 78 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user




























Post 79 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
would like to see more vintage transformers mint in package


More G1 Re-issues. Walmart and Toys R Us exclusives. Also some over seas re-issues.















Post 80 • IP   flag post


I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
The precursor to the Transformers Masterpiece series were the Alternators. I used to have the whole set, but sold many and only kept my favorites. Although I believe I also have Swindle (yellow jeep) but can't located it at the moment.

Jazz (Meister) came all white, but I bought replica decals from an online shop that specializes in reproduction/replacement decals for old and new toys. Because he's not "Jazz" without the racing stripes!






Post 81 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Next up: Transformers Masterpiece Editions.

These are my favorite. Expensive, but such attention to detail...their robot and vehicle modes are spot on to the 80s cartoon. Awesome engineering.








Post 82 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
These are Third Party creations, most similar to the Masterpieces.

Not affiliated with Hasbro or Takara. Therefore they can't use their actual Transformer names. These can get even more expensive (and limited in production) than most of the masterpiece creations. So I pick up the ones that appeal to me the most from childhood.

Here are Mirage, Beachcomber and Jazz.





Post 83 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Taking a break from Transformers...here's some of my favorites from the Star Wars Dark and Elite Series.



Post 84 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
"German Trench Ambush"


Us Armor column with 82nd Airborne Troops












German Trench Line laying in wait







Casualties of War



Nice, you should be a movie director.
Post 85 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Here are a few more action figures that I own...



I love this Superman figure, he looks as if he were sculpted by Wayne Boring or Curt Swan! Also,my favorite Joker figure from the Batman and Son line.


Just got these in the mail last week...14" mego classic Batman!!

Post 86 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
I have had this forever. Finally broke down and had it encased. Another toy I had as a kid. I loved that Zartan changed color in the sun. The file card is a riot..





Post 87 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Not as cool as everyone else’s toys but I think this will look nice next to my first appearance of deathstroke

Post 88 • IP   flag post
657131 88 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?