Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
You know it's the real McCoy when there tons of mistakes. Ie. Shipwreck is talking but Zartan's mouth is moving.
Post 76 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
"German Trench Ambush"

Us Armor column with 82nd Airborne Troops

German Trench Line laying in wait

Casualties of War

Post 77 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
would like to see more vintage transformers mint in package

More G1 Re-issues. Walmart and Toys R Us exclusives. Also some over seas re-issues.

Post 80 IP   flag post

The precursor to the Transformers Masterpiece series were the Alternators. I used to have the whole set, but sold many and only kept my favorites. Although I believe I also have Swindle (yellow jeep) but can't located it at the moment.

Jazz (Meister) came all white, but I bought replica decals from an online shop that specializes in reproduction/replacement decals for old and new toys. Because he's not "Jazz" without the racing stripes!

Post 81 IP   flag post
Next up: Transformers Masterpiece Editions.

These are my favorite. Expensive, but such attention to detail...their robot and vehicle modes are spot on to the 80s cartoon. Awesome engineering.

Post 82 IP   flag post
These are Third Party creations, most similar to the Masterpieces.

Not affiliated with Hasbro or Takara. Therefore they can't use their actual Transformer names. These can get even more expensive (and limited in production) than most of the masterpiece creations. So I pick up the ones that appeal to me the most from childhood.

Here are Mirage, Beachcomber and Jazz.

Post 83 IP   flag post
Taking a break from Transformers...here's some of my favorites from the Star Wars Dark and Elite Series.

Post 84 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
"German Trench Ambush"

Us Armor column with 82nd Airborne Troops

German Trench Line laying in wait

Casualties of War

Nice, you should be a movie director.
Post 85 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Here are a few more action figures that I own...

I love this Superman figure, he looks as if he were sculpted by Wayne Boring or Curt Swan! Also,my favorite Joker figure from the Batman and Son line.

Just got these in the mail last week...14" mego classic Batman!!

Post 86 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
I have had this forever. Finally broke down and had it encased. Another toy I had as a kid. I loved that Zartan changed color in the sun. The file card is a riot..

Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Not as cool as everyone else’s toys but I think this will look nice next to my first appearance of deathstroke

Post 88 IP   flag post
598088 88 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?