CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Signatures

Yellow Labels - The Signature Thread8841

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Chuck Norris, Arnold, The cast of TNG. I love it!!!
Post 78 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 80 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 81 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 82 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 83 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 84 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Very Rare Grant Morrison signature.
Post 85 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Personal collection of Snyder's
Post 86 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Super rare Geoff Johns signature
Post 87 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



I got like 3 of these in my sock drawer
Post 88 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke dang Kap... do you ever buy a comic that's isn't signed? Haha
Post 89 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Newsstand Edition. Signed by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini.
Post 90 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 91 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 92 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 93 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 94 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 95 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 96 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
My favorite artist - Carmine Infantino aka Carmine the Great! RIP


Post 97 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 98 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke


Very Rare Grant Morrison signature.

I am in the middle reading Morrinson's Doom Patrol run. Damn it is good. I am guessing he rarely ventures out for conventions? I would love to get a Doom Patrol book signed by him.
Post 99 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
very rarely does shows
Post 100 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 102 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 103 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 104 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 111 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?