CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Signatures

Yellow Labels - The Signature Thread8841

Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
2 Hulk books. Impulse buys from when I started collecting slabs...which seems like ages ago.


Post 51 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, so this book is no where on the level of the rest on here but I’m showing anyways. It’s the first and only book I’ve gotten back that I’ve personally had graded( others in pressing). Also the first major con I drove a distance for and personally got signed myself, fittingly a childhood favorite. So go ahead everyone, look at my noob photo
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s a second Joe Sinnott autographed comic. He did the inks for this cover (and issue) and some guy named Kirby did the pencils. He said he liked to draw and ink the Thing, so I thought this was a good issue for him to sign.


Post 54 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
$5 book baby!!


Post 55 • IP   flag post


past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 56 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
None have been pressed - didn't know about that in 2015!!


Post 57 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 58 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 59 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Ahhhh...think I actually got this for free from my LCS back in 95!


Post 60 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 61 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 62 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 63 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 64 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 65 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 66 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 67 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 68 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Here's two for the show.

Post 69 • IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user

Post 70 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 71 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user



Post 72 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 73 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 74 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 75 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Chuck Norris, Arnold, The cast of TNG. I love it!!!
Post 78 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 111 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?