CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Signatures

Yellow Labels - The Signature Thread8841

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Scarce book.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 34 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 36 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 41 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 45 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Post 46 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 48 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Great stuff kaptainmike. I really dig those Punisher and Kingpin action figure covers.
Post 49 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Most of my slabs are yellow label












Post 50 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
2 Hulk books. Impulse buys from when I started collecting slabs...which seems like ages ago.


Post 51 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, so this book is no where on the level of the rest on here but I’m showing anyways. It’s the first and only book I’ve gotten back that I’ve personally had graded( others in pressing). Also the first major con I drove a distance for and personally got signed myself, fittingly a childhood favorite. So go ahead everyone, look at my noob photo
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s a second Joe Sinnott autographed comic. He did the inks for this cover (and issue) and some guy named Kirby did the pencils. He said he liked to draw and ink the Thing, so I thought this was a good issue for him to sign.


Post 54 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
$5 book baby!!


Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 111 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?