CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Signatures

Yellow Labels - The Signature Thread8841

Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
While I don't own a ton of yellow labels I always enjoy seeing them.

I will get things started...This one def needs Kevin Smith and Jeff Anderson.


Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito nice book! Though the label says Kevin O'Halloran, that's a travesty! Get it cracked and signed by Kevin and then have the witness insure to correct the name on O'Halloran's sig

If you could get Anderson that would be significant - I don't think he does shows or anything anymore.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I have been lucky enough to get a couple of books signed by Joe Sinnott. Known as an outstanding inker, here's a cover that he did all by himself.


Post 3 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
This was from my last submission - thought for sure 8.5 but happy being wrong!!



Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Post 10 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 11 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




Post 12 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 13 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 15 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 17 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 20 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 21 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 22 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 23 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


Post 25 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Scarce book.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 111 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?