Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user

not the best pics but guesses are welcome🤗. These will be signed and remarked at hero’s con
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Get the Secret wars pressed and cleaned and it may make a big difference. Yes, you can press and clean sigs without hurting them; right now 7.5 at best? I don't see color breaks. The Battlestars don't look great I'm not good with any grades, but particularly sub-7.5 I don't have a real good handle on. THe direct looks like a 5.0? Lots of color breaks, spine creases and soiling. Newstand is a 6-6.5? I see creases, but don't see color breaks; has soiling. There seems to be a big crease on the front cover and it kind of looks like there's some sort of water damage. I don't see anything on the metal that's obvious that would cause it to go below a 9.2. It's very likely higher.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
My opinion on your books.

1st Battlestar #1 - VG/FN (5.0). Looks like a press will help this book, but there may be some foxing on the BC by the spine which will limit your max grade.
2nd Battlestar #1 - FC looks 8.0, but foxing on the back drops this to maybe FN- (5.5) or VG/FN (5.0)
Secret Wars #8 - VF+ (8.5)
DK Metal - looks pretty sharp 9.6-9.8
Post 3 IP   flag post
600494 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?