Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver Age

TRADE 79 trans am for conics8813

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

toying around with the idea of trading my 79 trans am for comics. It has a 6.6 liter engine with 123,xxx miles, third owner. New paint, new factory interior, tires, a/c works, runs and drives great. I have 11k into it. I'm looking just for key issues, one or multiple. I live in so cal if that makes a difference or not. I don't know if this would work out or not, just throwing it out there
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Would you accept a flatbed truckload of x force 1 bagged issues? ((runs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector gotham44 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Would you accept a flatbed truckload of x force 1 bagged issues? ((runs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hahahaaha
Post 3 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town I'll think about it, not. Lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user
Nice, I’ve had a bunch of those, and z 28’s. If you had a trailblazer ss I’d think about it lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Deesnutz yeah I'm more into 67 broncos, land cruiser and up to 72 blazers
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Deesnutz private msg quote post Address this user
Ha, had a 79 with a 429 in it. My favorite truck I’ve had so far.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66

Sweet whip!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

toying around with the idea of trading my 79 trans am for comics. It has a 6.6 liter engine with 123,xxx miles, third owner. New paint, new factory interior, tires, a/c works, runs and drives great. I have 11k into it. I'm looking just for key issues, one or multiple. I live in so cal if that makes a difference or not. I don't know if this would work out or not, just throwing it out there

I had one back in the day. Mine was a bright yellow with an orange and red fire bird on the hood, 6.6 liter with a HURST 4 speed. I miss that car.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@CaptainCanuck thanks captain
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
dude that isn't fair...I was even including the cards with cable and Deadpool
Post 11 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 - Sorry, but I was a Mustang guy in my youth.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@esaravo yes, my other car is a 67 fast back gta390. That one I'm keeping
Post 13 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
with an orange and red fire bird on the hood,

You mean "Screaming Chicken"...... right?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
with an orange and red fire bird on the hood,

You mean "Screaming Chicken"...... right?

FIRE CHICKEN. 😎
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Cool idea. Selling the car & using the cash for a key or two would probably be your best bet.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@00slim yes if nobody is interested, that is my next step. I listed it locally as well, I'm getting inquiries from people who don't collect and have old comics, I might be able to buy the books from them if the trade doesn't work out
Post 17 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66

How much did you list it for?
Post 18 IP   flag post
@CaptainCanuck no price just barter, I did list that I have over 11k just in the restoration
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@CaptainCanuck no price just barter, I did list that I have over 11k just in the restoration

So, what you’re saying is this car has a purple label? 😁
Post 20 IP   flag post
@Drogio lol, yes it would
Post 21 IP   flag post
598023 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?