CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPSignatures

Name only 1 book that you would have signed by George Perez8812

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
I was also thinking this one but i don't know that there is a nice area to plave the signature. Maybe issue 1? as it has nice empty white areas???


This is the same problem I have with Crisis #1 ... no good place to sign. (Except maybe on the back cover?) But I think on this one (TT #2), the area on Starfire's body and Cyborg's arm will work. At least, that's the part I marked off. (And I marked off Raven's body for Marv Wolfman's signature. Hopefully, they will have some choices on pen color.)
Post 26 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Could get my 9.6 Tales o Teen Titan #44 signed?? Problem is I already have a verified 9.4 with Perez and Wolfman sigs
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Could get my 9.6 Tales o Teen Titan #44 signed?? Problem is I already have a verified 9.4 with Perez and Wolfman sigs

I have one of these (9.6) with just Perez, so I am thinking about cracking it to add Wolfman at the same event. But I'm trying to balance between comics for value/investment purposes, like @Jesse_O suggested, and just my favorite comics.

And with two signatures, plus grading and pressing and shipping, it's about $100 per book. So it's not like I can just go crazy with the comics here, get them to sign everything. I've gotta try for a modicum of frugality, right? (For once.)
Post 28 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Because of the wrap-around cover, how about this one?




Or for simplicity, this one?


Post 29 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo

Yeah...WW #1 is also a fav....have a raw (from my PC that I've had forever) and a CBCS 9.6 I picked up a year or two ago.

Might go for the WW raw one as it looks to be in at least as good a condition as the already graded one.

His detail work is just amazing even with a cover full of characters and it is all people in proper proportions unlike most of the 90's!!!
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Oh, right! I forgot about the Annual #2 with Vigilante. Always loved that cover.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, look what I just found! I was digging through an old box of comics, looking for that JLA #200 for the Perez signing, and I came across this little beauty. Boy, I don't even remember buying it. And I'm sure I've never read it. (I actually picked up the True Believers version to read, just a couple weeks ago.)

Looks like I'll be getting a Jim Starlin signature now, too. How about that? An Original Owner, never-read, signature series 28-year-old comic book.


Post 32 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan



That would be great with Starlin, Perez, and Wolfman sigs!
Post 34 • IP   flag post
657131 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?