Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeSignatures

KaptainMyke Crazy $0.99 CENT 7-Day Auctions881

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Click here to see my 99 cent auctions on ebay going on this week!

Sunday, tonight. From 6pm-9pm PST I will be posting 7-Day 99 cent auctions, every 5 minutes spaced apart.

This week's deals are:

WALKING DEAD
SIGNED ORIGINAL PUBLISHED COMIC BOOK ART
BRONZE X-MEN
SIGNED BOOKS

Good Luck!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I will be doing this every Sunday for a limited time only, maybe just a few weeks.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
Got my eye on a few books but that Heroes is what im drooling over.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke You have 2 Nightwing pages listed - #4 and #16 - but have the same picture posted on both auctions (page 16).
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Just because I'm Darth Lego doesn't mean you can tempt me with a Lego Delorean.

P.S. I have dibs on all the Walking Dead.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O Good looking out thanks! I fixed it
Post 6 IP   flag post
@DarthLego That's a first wave delorean because it has the old flux capacitor sticker on it!
Post 7 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke Thank god I stopped collecting Lego sets. Way too much money involved, comic books are cheaper.

I had a pretty good collection of Lego Star Wars sets, but sold them all 2 years ago. I still have a separate Mini-Fig collection of Star Wars characters, but that's been put on hold.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I should show you my sons Lego figure people.

Btw are you prepared for what all those walking dead books are gonna go for imo
Post 9 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke yep, $0.99
Post 10 IP   flag post
Riiiiiite good luck imo
Post 11 IP   flag post
No one bids against the Dark Lord.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Hey Mykey! Hey Mykey! Found something that might interest you. I'll give you a 2 week head start before I move on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CBCS-9-8-Not-CGC-WALKING-DEAD-150-Jon-Sommariva-TMNT-Leonardo-Zombie-Sketch-/222205632621?hash=item33bc7ce06d:g:e7wAAOSwARZXnlDe

Post 13 IP   flag post
No name artist drawing a ninja turtle...on a walking dead sketch cover. At a ridiculous price? Pass. All you.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke Dude that unknown artist is regular artist for IDW, DC, Darkhorse, and is going to be the main artist on the upcoming Batman/TMMT animated series that was just announced.

EDIT- oops, correction. It's not a TV series, it's another comic book cross over that will be based upon the animated versions of Batman and TMNT.
Post 15 IP   flag post
tell me who that artist is and how do you know this information?
Post 16 IP   flag post
nevermind I thought you were referring to my unknown vampirella comic page but no you were referring to that ugly turtle my bizzle
Post 17 IP   flag post
Lol, you're killing me Mykey!
Post 18 IP   flag post
what? it IS ugly, right?
Post 19 IP   flag post
You have any bids on that Vampirella page yet?
Post 20 IP   flag post
tell me if you were a zombie you'd be a hottie with a naughty body?
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
You have any bids on that Vampirella page yet?

Nope.
Post 22 IP   flag post
I think the zombie Leonardo looks pretty rad. That's the artist that does the covers for TMNT Amazing Adventures for IDW. Not a big fan of that particular art style, but he's not a nobody.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Dang I just noticed you snuck up some more WD, I almost missed them.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego I went ahead and bid on that Vampirella page, just so you don't feel you have to!!
Post 25 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O you're a saint!
Post 26 IP   flag post
i'm going to be heartbroken if this shit goes for less than $10 free shipping. each.
Post 27 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke your WD is going to a good home my friend.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Always remember the final 20 seconds is what counts. I've repeatedly had a $99 item stay that way for 10 days but in the last seconds shoot up to $567.

There be vultures round these parts imo
Post 29 IP   flag post
Who's bidding against me? :pumps fist in the air: Do I need to force choke somebody?
Post 30 IP   flag post
598021 53 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?