Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver Age

Fantastic Four 4 looking to trade8775

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

looking to trade a Cbcs graded 1.5, fantastic four 4, 1st silver age sub mariner. looking for silver,bronze and copper age keys only. Pm me for offers, I figure this book is worth around 800. I'm open to trade straight across for one book or multiple books or I can kick in money, vise versa, thanks for looking
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
give me an idea of the bronze or copper age books you'd consider for trade.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC top of my list would be a hos 92, the copy I have found out has color touch 😞, other than that just any higher grade copper or bronze key or keys, except for me marvel. Just want it to be fair for both parties. I bought this book for just about 800 and was happy with it, then came across a 3.0 cgc for a descent deal and had to upgrade. Plus I think if I got it pressed could easily get a grade bump. Don't know if that helps but thanks for asking
Post 3 IP   flag post
598059 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?