Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Yes these are in shipping!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Shanthark private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl_H

But it's been like half a month since I paid I thought they were supposed to take longer to encapsulate and stuff
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Virgincollector private msg quote post Address this user
Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ! Thatโ€™s fast. Fast pass?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Love to see some pics when they arrive๐Ÿ˜‰. Hope you share
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgincollector
Love to see some pics when they arrive๐Ÿ˜‰. Hope you share

Lol no I went the cheap route maybe it's because I only sent in like 2 books compared to most people I see mentioning that send like 20-40 in
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yeah mine is 62 books LOl ๐Ÿ˜‚. Wish I knew where it was at in the process right now. Nothing has been updated so Iโ€™m guessing there in a vault ๐Ÿฅบ waiting the long wait ๐Ÿ˜ข
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Yeah mine is 62 books LOl ๐Ÿ˜‚. Wish I knew where it was at in the process right now. Nothing has been updated so Iโ€™m guessing there in a vault ๐Ÿฅบ waiting the long wait ๐Ÿ˜ข

I'm super new to this whole grading thing just sent in a personal Grail (gunsmith cats 2 took me 4 years to find ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) and 2 cbldf variants of unnatural
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanthark
Quote:

But it's been like half a month since I paid I thought they were supposed to take longer to encapsulate and stuff

We have worked hard to correct the turn around times, and to maintain them for you guys this season.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:

invoice?
Post 12 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
If you're up to checking my invoice thatd be super cool...if not, no worries.. alls good!

19-0A30F9B
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed, Oct 19th here, and still waiting very patiently!

18-3AB4236

Thread hijacking!!!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Yeah the 62 is my first submission ever and Iโ€™m just as new . I honestly only started collecting comics in October 2018 but I have learned a ton since then!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

invoice?
Invoice
19-0E9CF10
Post 16 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Yeah the 62 is my first submission ever and Iโ€™m just as new . I honestly only started collecting comics in October 2018 but I have learned a ton since then!

I'm relatively new as well. Hopefully you don't use Overstreet price guide to determine values and didn't send in comics that aren't worth the price you paid for the comic and grading.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:

I'm relatively new as well. Hopefully you don't use Overstreet price guide to determine values and didn't send in comics that aren't worth the price you paid for the comic and grading.
its possible I did but I doubt it most of them were virgin variants and yellow labels with 3 sigs or more and remarks. Plus Iโ€™m more of a long term collector, I donโ€™t flip a book for a phew bucks just because the market is hot right now or something like that. Iโ€™m really into collecting, itโ€™s like crack LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚! The monetary aspect is not whatโ€™s important to me to be honest I just love comics ๐Ÿ˜‰
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
2 books.. submitted at Emerald Comic Con.. March 16, 2019
Had those 2 2day turnaround coupons that I hadn't used yet
Got them shipped last Thursday and received them on Monday.

I still got 3 fast passes on my account. I will probably use those when I send some of books a facilitator or something for SOME CLAREMONT SIGS.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
Mine went from one order to two orders to disappeared to reappeared to missing services to overcharged to shipped...just waiting to find out when they will be returning from space, shouldn't be much longer. I can see them with my binoculars, or maybe that's a bird. I don't know anymore.
Post 20 IP   flag post
597941 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?