CBCS EventsCBCS Graded

New toll free number for CBCS.8755

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Darryl posted this earlier on Facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl Hayden
Attention CBCS customers:

We have a new phone Number!

You can reach CBCS at (844) 384-4777 and a Customer Service Representative will be glad to assist you with and questions or issues!

Thank you all for your support!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the update
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
I have lost track of the location changes, number changes, label changes, staff changes...

Post 3 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
They are located in Dallas, TX. The new phone number is posted below. The label still kind of sucks, and almost all of the grading staff is the same as the staff that was in St. Petersburg, FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

Quote:

You can reach CBCS at (844) 384-4777 and a Customer Service Representative will be glad to assist you with and questions or issues!

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Yr@DrWatson

Business as usual! Cheers to that!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
They are located in Dallas, TX. The new phone number is posted below. The label still kind of sucks, and almost all of the grading staff is the same as the staff that was in St. Petersburg, FL.

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for helping move this info forward, but disagree about the CBCS label. From my artist's perspective it's a million times better than the current CGC label. I've passed on most books with CGC's billboard label and NR plagued holder (in one case as recently as Wondercon).

Books purchased in CGC slabs are usually reholdered with CBCS cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing holder because the label doesn't overshadow the encapsulated book. That said, label design probably matters more to me than it does to most folks. Also, TATs are a consideration, so mileage varies.

I'm curious as to why CBCS didn't go with a 214 area code number (Dallas metroplex), but it's good to see they're addressing the customer contact issue.
Post 6 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Quote:

That could be a problem. 844 is a non-geographic area code that is frequently used by scammers.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Does the new number go to CBCS or does it go elsewhere? If it goes elsewhere, is that permanent or just for CBCS to get better organized?

@robertofredrico this is true. We block all 844 area coded numbers at home and work.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson

Lol I like this version, straight forward and to the point.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know why but at first I read the title as "Troll free number for CBCS"
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Soooo...I called it....and ummm....I don't think the person I talked to is from Dallas

....also, no help with a billing question I have already sent 4 emails about so I guess...

Post 12 IP   flag post
600892 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?