CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
For Sale

CBCS Slabs 4 Sale Amazing Spiderman,New Mutants 98,movie/tv,some raw books8748

Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Decided to update from my other listing, lowered some prices- All my prices are "shipped" Payment through paypal
People who have purchased from me already have discovered once you buy a book, I give a $10 off a second slabbed book, will discuss trades



New Mutants 98 Newsstand(pressed)
This one I'll do 185 on, I'm already in the hole(took a gamble on a press) and should probably just keep


ASM 298 (unpressed) $60


Southern Bastards Signed $100


Redneck 1 $80




X factor 9 1st apocalypse $75 (unpressed)




East of West 1 $65


New Mutants 8 $55


Nam 1 $45

I do also still have asm 361(newsstand) in a 9.6 and ASM 569 in 9.6 from the other thread- but I am leaning towards keeping those(think they're gonna blow up again this summer)
Post 1 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Darn..... I blew my book budget big time this week ☹️
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad they'll probably be up for a while, shoot me a dm if their is something specific you were interested in
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Also selling Wolverine 1-189 raw on ebay

clickable text


I'll do cheaper prices here








I'll do $375...shipped
OBO...
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
17 hour later bump
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Bump
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
X factor 6 sold to @HeinzDad

Thanks
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Bump...and Comics reached their destination safely!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks to Enelson for my X factor 6! He shipped it like you would mail your child 👶. He has a return customer in me.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Wolverine sold
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Asm 298 sold
Post 11 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward to my just purchased ASM 298
Post 12 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Jealous @sportshort, give it a good home!
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Abso-stinking-lutely!
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
New mutants sold over on ebay...

Updated symbiote-centric thread coming soon
Post 15 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Received in perfect condition, as usual took me a good 2 days using the jaws of life to open the package, by that i mean it was damage proof as all packages should be. Thanks Ed!
Post 16 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Right on
Post 17 • IP   flag post
657131 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?