Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeWant to Buy

WTB X-MEN 948736

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I know this sounds crazy but i can buy a graded and slabbed 4.5 for $249,00 all day long. i am hoping that here among friends I can get a better deal. I am not trying to insult anyone, i am just a guy who as a child bought x-men from his local comic shop and ended up with 93 & 95 but no 94, in those days some comics never made it to your local drug store (which is what happened to me). I am just hoping to write a wrong which happened back in the 70's and trying to get the universe back in balance, Since back then, when it was not possible to get a comic you missed (no comic only store) cause you had no car (of course i was only in junior high. I've thought about this all the time and all these years. if you can help, great, if you can't oh well. if you have one and i can't afford it please don't be insulted. any help to try and get one below 200 dollars would be greatly appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
just an FYI, i am not asking for a 4.5 for under 200 dollars (I wish), i am asking for a 3.0 - 4.0 for under 200 dollars. i't is looking like no such thing exists but i'm trying to keep hope alive. thanks for taking the time.
Post 2 IP   flag post
598004 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?