Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeRaw Comics For Sale

Unknown Comics Sale Discounts + B2G18540

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Unknown Comics is having a huge sale with big discounts plus a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal

Lots of great covers, including many virgin variants, are available
Post 1 IP   flag post
So despite the disclaimer saying orders could take 4-6 weeks to fulfill, I got the tracking info for my order today

Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite thanks for the heads up I just placed an order, first time using uknowncomics.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah thanks from me too. Acquired some splendid Adam Hughes female covers, Yeah!
Post 4 IP   flag post
@flanders this was my first time as well but I'd been keeping an eye on the Captain Marvel for a while to go with my signed cover

I also love the Dodsons and Venom so I picked up some of their virgin anniversary covers
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite @RRO let me know how it goes once you receive your order. I read some reviews, unfortunately after ordering, the vast majority of which are negative. Hopefully they've cleaned up their act and everything will work out fine.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@dielinfinite @RRO let me know how it goes once you receive your order. I read some reviews, unfortunately after ordering, the vast majority of which are negative. Hopefully they've cleaned up their act and everything will work out fine.

Oh! now he tells me.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@flanders. Will do, I found mixed reactions/reviews but they seem to be older. Fingers crossed.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@RRO well you know what they say, rarely do positive experiences get reviews. At least that's what potential employers have told me during interviews.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

Wonder what reviews you’re reading. On a few occasions they took a while to ship me my comics, but both occasions were Batman damned comics, so I’m not sure if the odd size had something to do with it. And both times they were also attending conventions that week.

Of all the online shops I’ve purchased from over the past two years, they’ve by far been the most consistent in sending me NM+ or better comics. They’re my #1 choice when pre-ordering books. I’ve had 32 orders fulfilled by them in the past year, as opposed to maybe 10 total orders through other online shops combined last year.

I will say they’re not the best in getting back to you over email, But my only issue with them has been a few delayed shipments and I called he store on those occasions and the person answering was very helpful and it was straightened out quickly.

I have and will continue to give them my business over all the other shops for now.

I’m interested to hear how anyone else’s experiences go.

In comparison, I don’t have much good to say about midtown or TFAW and avoid them unless there’s something only they have.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Drogio only yelp reviews, a very small sample size. Thanks for letting us know you've had positive experiences.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Drogio Thanks, your first-hand experience is reassuring. I read some of those reviews earlier today and most of the complaints seemed to be about taking too long to ship. Seeing as my order shipped out the next day (and expected to arrive on Monday), despite a disclaimer about the sale orders possibly shipping late, they've got a good start on winning me over
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
I have ordered from them many times, always have been shipped right and well protected.
Post 13 IP   flag post
My books arrived today, ahead of schedule, and they all look great!

Post 14 IP   flag post
600902 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?