Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeQuestions

When does cbcs take the money for grading?8531

Collector Shanthark private msg quote post Address this user
I'm curious as to when cbcs takes money for grading and if there's a way I can just pay and get this part over with
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
When I pay by credit card they usually hit me shortly after they receive it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Correct, CBCS takes payment when the books are received at the office. Things get a little more complicated with certain options like grade screening and “do not encapsulate if signature verification fails” which will adjust your invoice later on
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:
Correct, CBCS takes payment when the books are received at the office. Things get a little more complicated with certain options like grade screening and “do not encapsulate if signature verification fails” which will adjust your invoice later on

Weird because it's been at least a week and they haven't taken the money yet
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Shanthark depends on if you select grade screening. They won't charge you until the comic meets your minimum grade screen, this happens after they get graded and are sent to billing. I submitted an order in July 2018 and wasn't billed until January 2019.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
Typically when a super blood moon occurs during every other February 29th in a leap year.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Shanthark depends on if you select grade screening. They won't charge you until the comic meets your minimum grade screen, this happens after they get graded and are sent to billing. I submitted an order in July 2018 and wasn't billed until January 2019.
but I didn't do grade screening just normal screening as they are staying in my personal collection
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I mailed mine 7-11-18. It was received the afternoon of 7-13-18 (a Friday) and was billed the following Tuesday on 7-17-18. So within a few days of receiving your shipment.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I imagine it will happen soon but if you want to contact CBCS/Beckett send an email to Chanté Solomon in billing (csolomon@beckett.com) with the invoice number and the last four digits of the card you want to bill to (assuming the card info is on your CBCS account)
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanthark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:

Weird because it's been at least a week and they haven't taken the money yet

I call them.

I took my card off back in December because I was a victim of card theft so I had to closely guard my situation for a bit and was taking my card off anything everywhere. I'm sure the site is encrypted, but I did use my computer to enter so you never know.
Post 10 IP   flag post
601511 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?