CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Sketch CoversComics Modern Age

I drew all over a comic book8504

SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
As a collector a bit obsessive about keeping my books their finest, it felt liberating to draw all over this one. I recommend everyone takes a worthless comic book and draws all over it.


Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
I like it!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I wonder what was on page 12? andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
big improvement
Post 3 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
That’s pretty coooooo.....
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
That was a #1!!!



Post 5 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
That was a #1!!!


Thank God it wasn’t a Newsstand Edition!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
That was a #1!!!


Thank God it wasn’t a Newsstand Edition!


I would never dream of such a heinous act on a newsstand edition!
And it wasnt really a number 1, it was a -1. Huuuuge difference.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joosh


I would never dream of such a heinous act on a newsstand edition!


This comment 👍
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
That was a #1!!!



No, it was a #-1
Post 9 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
First to figure out what this one started as gets a no-prize!


Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve got it!


Post 11 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombiebigfoot is the winner!
I need to search my drek for more inspiration...
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Great therapy!!
Post 13 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Another! What was it?


Post 14 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Hulk 181? ASM 129? IM 55? AF 15?
Post 15 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
it’s a book of EPIC reading, 9th issue in its series.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 17 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo



Winner!!!!
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Joosh I love the title to your post "I drew all over a comic book" I like it!
Post 19 • IP   flag post
657131 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?