Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsPop CultureSigning Opportunities

MC3 Hits The 30 Year Mark!8489

Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Hey gang! The Motor City Comic-Con turns 30 this year, and I for one am just thrilled to celebrate this benchmark occasion. As always, get your tickets early because they’re going quick! Here’s a quick link to their site...

https://www.motorcitycomiccon.com

Thanks again everyone, and I hope to see you there! 😁👍🏻
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Wouldn’t miss it! I was at the first Motor City Con all those years ago and watched it evolve from a dealers room with a single row of pros signing autographs to a star studded multi media out of control frenzy in the 90s to the more toned down but still pretty big con that it is today. I know there’s at least a few boardies that live in the area. We should really try to get everyone together, although I know it will be tough since different people will be attending different days.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Wouldn’t miss it! I was at the first Motor City Con all those years ago and watched it evolve from a dealers room with a single row of pros signing autographs to a star studded multi media out of control frenzy in the 90s to the more toned down but still pretty big con that it is today. I know there’s at least a few boardies that live in the area. We should really try to get everyone together, although I know it will be tough since different people will be attending different days.
I would be up for that idea. I plan to attend Friday because it is cheaper and not as busy. Plus I am off on most Fridays. But I would be up for any.of them days to meet up. Who would be up for a bar or pub like Library Pub and Grille? And who would be up for a non drinking place like Red Olive? I am pretty flexible. Let's see, who is up for this?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I’m up for anything! There is a place right across the street from the convention center called Gatsby’s. It’s basically a bar and grill, but we usually stop in at some point during the con and the food is always good and the drinks are reasonably priced. Seems a logical place to go since it is very close to the con. I usually only take one day off to go, but I have some flexibility as to which day. If there’s a day that works for everyone, I can make it happen.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user
I am planning on attending this year, but what day remains up in the air. Thinking it will most likely be Friday or Sunday
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Friday ends at 7pm . Maybe 7:30 @ Gatsby's. This way those that went Friday can go over their finding and those those that still plan to go can discuss their plans. Count me in.
Post 6 IP   flag post
👍 Sounds good to me!
Post 7 IP   flag post
601342 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?