Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

Bug on Grader's Notes for signed books8487

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
So I first encountered this issue about 3 weeks ago. I had received a book from CBCS but a signature had been missed and omitted from the label. I returned the book to get it fixed, which they did quickly, but I checked the grader's notes when I got it back and was shocked to find that the Grader's Notes listed no signees.

I informed Customer Service and they told me that they would have to refer the issue to programming because they couldn't address the issue themselves.

It seemed like the issue was a one-off but a couple weeks later I was checking the grader's notes for a VSP book a fellow board member had posted and noticed it was also missing the signees. I checked the CBCS Featured Comics section and none of the signed/sketched books (ASP or VSP) included a list of signees. I checked the notes for some of my older books and they DID include the list of signees so it looks like this is affecting books from the past few weeks and onward. Has anyone who has received signed books in the past week still getting this error on their notes?

I'm hoping this issue gets addressed quickly since I can see this issue affecting people trying to sell or trade signed CBCS books because the CBCS-maintained grader's notes no longer match the label (which are correct) so people may conclude that the label had been compromised.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Just checked - my books submitted on June 2018 and received this past January correctly had the signee listed and my VSP books from 2017 also look correct
Post 2 IP   flag post
@KatKomics Yeah, I think it’s books completed in the past month or so cuz the books I got in January are also fine
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Biorobot private msg quote post Address this user
I have one book in labels right now that is VSP, I'll try and update when I get the graders notes. Hopefully the order ships this week.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
I received books last week and they also dont list the signees in the grader notes.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Biorobot private msg quote post Address this user
My notes just became available.
Signees:

Notes:
Signatures verified by BAS.

No names under mine either.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I’m sorry to hear that . I’m hoping the manpower needed to fix this isn’t the same one that’s been fiddling with the upvote system
Post 7 IP   flag post
two ASP books of mine just shipped, still no signees
Post 8 IP   flag post
600509 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?