Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

SIGNATURE WITNESSING FOR DALLAS COMIC SHOW APRIL 6-7, 20198479

Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
Genuine COA will once again have a booth at the Dallas Comic Show, April 6-7, to offer Signature Authentication and Comic Grading. You will also have the opportunity to drop off books at our booth for any of our upcoming events, like our Private Signings with JOHN ROMITA SR and LARRY LIEBER.
Reserve your order for CBCS Comics signature submission at the following link.
http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS

For MAIL-IN submissions, message the Genuine COA Facebook page for details.
Be sure to join the GCOA - CBCS Signing Ops group to see more special offers.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Geoff private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks,
Do you happen to know where the Comic Show will be? I mean the venue itself. I live just outside of Dallas and this would be my first event. I appreciate any information that you could provide. Thank you and have a great weekend!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! I was surprised at how much effort it took to answer Geoff's question. Talk about a major fail in website design for a comic book show.... think of everything except WHERE IT IS AT!!!.... Jeez.

The Dallas Comic show on April 6-7, 2019 is being held at the Richardson Civic Center, 411 W Arapaho Rd Suite 102, Richardson, TX 75080

I finally confirmed this information on the Richardson Civic Center website under scheduled events. Once I found this, I found links to Dallas Comic show's website with the dates...but no address.

https://www.dallascomicshow.com/dcs2019/
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Actually, it says "Dallas Comic Show at the Richardson Civic Center" in the upper left corner of the first picture.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff
Hi Folks,
Do you happen to know where the Comic Show will be? I mean the venue itself. I live just outside of Dallas and this would be my first event. I appreciate any information that you could provide. Thank you and have a great weekend!

@Geoff The venue is the Richardson Civic Center.
BTW, if this will be your first show, it's a great one to get your feet wet, rather than diving into a big crowded event for the first time. This one is very affordable and family friendly with great vendors and not a huge crowd or lines to fight through which gives extra time at the table to chat with the comic creators and media guests.
Hope to see you there.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hello Friend,
Thank you very much for your answer to my request regarding the Dallas show. I really appreciate it and as you surmised this will be my first event. I will be there and I hope that I meet you there. Thanks again.

Geoff
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thanks so much to everyone! You guys are great!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
601226 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?