Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Graham Crackers Comics8478

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I just have to give a shout out to Graham Crackers Comics. I have used them a few times in the past with no problems. They stock all the items from The Hero Initiative and they tend to have a good selection of modern comics.

I recently bought some Deadly Class comics from them. For one of them, they accidentally sent me the issue prior to the one I ordered. It wasn't rally a big deal, since I have no problem having doubles or even triples of this series. However, the one I bought was their last one in stock and no one else (MCS, Midtown, TFAW, DCS, etc) even had a copy of it!!! So I sent them an email about it last Saturday. I figured they were short and over on their inventory. All I asked was that they put the comic back in stock and I'd place another order.

Monday was a holiday, so I wasn't surprised when I didn't hear anything back (or so I thought). Tuesday afternoon, I give them a call. They had responded, but the emails went to my spam folder. Anyway, they found the comic, apologized for the mix up and mailed me out the correct one free of charge and they provided tracking also.

So, today I get the comic from them. A single comic was packed like my previous larger orders from them. They use a comic book box to mail their comics in. It's a sturdy BagsUnlimited box and I'm thinking it can hold 6-8 comics no problem. Graham Crackers bagged and boarded the comic and then wrapped it in one of those priority mail envelopes that are near indestructible. That was then taped securely in the box. This was the same way that my earlier order was packaged.

All in all, great customer service!!! They were quick to respond to the email. They were friendly, courteous and efficient on the phone. They are either a part of The Hero Initiative or a large supporter of it. If you are looking for a modern comic that you can't find elsewhere, check them out. I highly recommend this store!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
great to hear when companies work through this. On a related note. I got a package from Coffin and one comic was damaged. It was a comic of which there are only 44, and there was a scratch on the comic from the way it was shipped. Not only did the replace the comic; they included a special "oops" edition comic limited to 99. I don't expect extra or free stuff. I always just like getting what I paid for, but it was quick, easy; I didn't have to track them down and I got a free, limited book.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using GCC since 2014 for my new comics. Any time I've had a problem, they've always been quick to offer a solution. I really like them. Glad it worked out for you, @Jesse_O!
Post 3 IP   flag post
600895 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?