Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionMovies Television

Anyone watching the umbrella academy8476

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
On episode 5, wife and I are enjoying it so far. Make me want to get the comics and read them
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, really liking it, too. Also, Deadly Class is awesome.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ThreeSeas private msg quote post Address this user
I started watching it yesterday, am two episodes in. I like it so far.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I am 2 episodes in. I will have to watch more to see where it goes. Then I will know if I like ot or not. Right now, I am not sure what I think.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Broker1 private msg quote post Address this user
I’m 4 in, one of my favorite shows right now.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
When Heros series came out years ago, seen the trailer, didn't think much of it. At a yard sale and bought season one in a box. Wife and I started watching it and got hooked. We loved season one, each season after, liked them less and less. The umbrella academy has replaced that experience we had with Heros season one
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips - it gets much better. I thought the 1st episode was awful, but I had heard it gets better. Stick with it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
I am 2 episodes in. I will have to watch more to see where it goes. Then I will know if I like ot or not. Right now, I am not sure what I think.

I'm in the same place. Two episodes in, not sure if I like it or not. Large doses of family angst and relationship problems, special abilities of several not yet clearly laid out. Basically it's pretty boring up to this point. I'll watch a few more episodes to see if it grows on me or gets more to my liking. But I don't really LIKE having to do that. There is other stuff to watch, I shouldn't have to slog thru hours and hours of "bleh".
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector KeepItClunky private msg quote post Address this user
It's quirky for sure. I'm four episodes in and I plan on continuing with it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve tried it. Don’t like it after multiple attempts. No more. It’s self torture.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
On episode six and enjoying. I believe it is a one season deal. Nuff said..
Post 11 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
On episode six and enjoying. I believe it is a one season deal. Nuff said..

So this is a sell now rather than a hold comic series??

I have 1-6 of Apocalypse Suite with issue 1 being a 2nd print in NM/M. Think I may try and sell - there is a listing already at $169 USD for the exact same books I have - gonna see what it closes at in 9 hours and put mine as a BIN - for maybe slightly less
Post 12 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Sell.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
the first 2 episodes are painful to watch, the hype will make me stick it out longer though.
Post 14 IP   flag post
600903 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?