Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Gaz973 private msg quote post Address this user

So I finally got these back today that I'd sent in for customers. I assume that the fact that there are no notes on the label regarding the sigs is just a screw up with the labelling.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, that is a defect that quality control missed or doesn´t check at all.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaz973 - Yes, they should state “Verified signature” and the name of the artist.

PS - That’s an awesome Nick Fury #2! Almost every one of that issue is miscut. My copy is only a 7.5, but it was the best one I could find without a miswrap. Congratulations on a 9.4!
Post 3 IP   flag post
That's what I thought. So bloody frustrated that I finally got them back (just two days short of half a year since cbcs received them) and I ejd upnwith this. How can it be that nobody notices things like this? It was the first thing I saw when I looked at the books. Just really annoyed by it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Man, they are going to kill themselves with stuff like this.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Oh man, and you're in England? Ouch.

I'm really concerned about CBCS lately. If it wasn't for the good group of informed people here on the forums and their interesting dialogue i don't know if I'd even give cbcs any of my time anymore. I like this forum though and it's openness. I can't navigate cgc.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Oh man, and you're in England? Ouch.

I'm really concerned about CBCS lately. If it wasn't for the good group of informed people here on the forums and their interesting dialogue i don't know if I'd even give cbcs any of my time anymore. I like this forum though and it's openness. I can't navigate cgc.

Yeah, I've been a dealer for cbcs in the UK for the last couple of years and I'd had to stop sending to cbcs because of the ridiculous turnaround time and this was my final submissions on behalf of customers. I just had enough of apologising on behalf of cbcs to people to ask me to provide them with a service but it looks like my apologising isn't over yet. 😖
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Do cbcs fix these errors and pay for all postage costs in the process? That will cost them the price of the grading service multiple times over..
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
Do cbcs fix these errors and pay for all postage costs in the process? That will cost them the price of the grading service multiple times over..

They should do. They haven't provided me with the completed product and it was all their own fault.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Contact customer service. I had a QAQC issue and they took care of it and expedited the book back.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Will try emailing them, phone calls aren't practical from the UK. Just hope it doesn't take ages to get a response from them.
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately I’ve had issues like this more than once but the upside is that CGC is pretty good about fixing these issues.

I make sure to put the invoice numbers in the subject, include photos and be very clear about the issue, even if it should be obvious from the photos, and make sure you let them know you’re in the UK. Recently they’ve responded to my email within one business day.

Most recently, I was asked to send them in with a copy of the shipping receipt (which they reimburse and hopefully will do so for your international shipping), a copy of the invoice, and I always include a copy of the email thread where I describe the issue and their response.

Turnaround from that point is fairly quick. From the time they’ve received my books they were fixed and shipped back within a couple of days.

Best of luck!

On this book they missed one of the signatures

On this one they missed the signature and put it in the wrong label

Post 12 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite thanks a lot for the advice and info, very useful. I'll follow your tips when getting the labels fixed. Much appreciated.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
i think its craze that you pay this much money and still get thing back messed up, i guess QC or someone sleeping on the job.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Since they guarantee that QC will check labels for mistakes before shipping, it's pretty bad that they miss something so obvious that I notice it in my first glance when unpackaging the books.
Post 15 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Mistakes happen with every company on the planet. No one likes it when it happens...the erroring company included. The real test is how the company responds and resolves the error. This, I'm sure CBCS will pass with flying colours.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user
they do the fixes fairly fast and with no cost to you but I think shipping cost to them is credited to your account. as in if it costs you 15 to send to them you get a 15 dollar credit to your account. but the relabel is no cost.
Post 17 IP   flag post
600771 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?