Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleQuestions

Immortal Hulk Buy or Sell(Spec/sale question)8403

Collector Rottenhart private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys and gals, I do a lot of digging for immortal hulk like new covers when and where to get them.. I do this on Instagram @comic_infonow. Like this cover by Dell’Otto
Or this cover with wolverine that goes on sale this Friday... or this variant. my page has all the info on these follow me @comic_infonow

Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
The Last one is a Comicxposure shop variant. People here will tell you to steer clear of them. Try NYCollectorscave or wait for some to show up at midtown comics in a few months.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Dell'otto one is pretty cool ... must resist .

Have you all read 16 yet ? Seems this series just keeps getting better and better .. the way story and art flow between panels is perfect.
Post 103 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I have, gonna re read after work. I agree that this series cant be beat right now. I just started collecting again 3 years ago or so and this run has been a highlight to me in that time.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector MarcJ private msg quote post Address this user
If I could only read one series of all the ones that I buy, Immortal Hulk would be the one that I picked. I do feel the green door story ended a little quickly there at the end but still good.

Also, #16 is the first 2nd printing Marvel has ever done that has store variants.
Post 105 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcJ
If I could only read one series of all the ones that I buy, Immortal Hulk would be the one that I picked. I do feel the green door story ended a little quickly there at the end but still good.

Also, #16 is the first 2nd printing Marvel has ever done that has store variants.

Frankie’s is getting in on the action. A 16-bit homage to hulk #1?

This is totally ridiculous. Shops should be pushing for later issues. Not a reprint. Shaking my head.
Post 106 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I wouldnt mind having that cover variant to keep along with my hulk 1 but I am not sure how many others will want it for the same reason..I agree there are a ton of covers out there for these books
Post 107 IP   flag post
has there ever been a red harpy before?
Post 108 IP   flag post
Hi all .. psa, be careful how you store those immortal #2 .. I just pulled mine for inspection and getting quite a bit of colour rub/ leech onto board .. some missing black on my back cover now where before there was none

Pulled board out of bag and have put bagged book in top loader with board behind the bag
Post 109 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Latest news, the Immortal Red Harpy, Betty Ross, has a cameo in #16, with the first appearance in #17. Plus, word is that #18 is supposed to a must get also.

Post 110 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
Hi all .. psa, be careful how you store those immortal #2 .. I just pulled mine for inspection and getting quite a bit of colour rub/ leech onto board .. some missing black on my back cover now where before there was none

Pulled board out of bag and have put bagged book in top loader with board behind the bag

I've started putting my newer comics into bags without boards, then putting that bagged comic in another bag with a board such that there is always a bag between the board and the comic (where I don't use mylites and full backs).

Recent marvel comics with dark back covers see to be the biggest problems.
Post 111 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Latest news, the Immortal Red Harpy, Betty Ross, has a cameo in #16, with the first appearance in #17. Plus, word is that #18 is supposed to a must get also.

thinking that might be return of the "Immortal A-Bomb" as well.....
Post 112 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

another great cover
Post 113 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Immortal Hulk values seem to be coming back down to earth for the most part, at least for the more recent issues in the series. I just submitted the following for press and grading, and am wondering which have the best chance of holding their value for the long run (all are good candidates for 9.8):

- Immortal Hulk #1 (Regular Cover)
- Immortal Hulk #1 (Crain Variant)
- Immortal Hulk #2
- Avengers #684

Might consider dumping a couple while prices are still decent. Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Post 114 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone moved on to Naomi.
Post 115 IP   flag post
Got my #2 Zaffino variant back at a 9.4, thanks to input from fellow forum members I’d likely only get about 250 outta it. That book in particular isn’t meeting the asking prices on eBay anymore. For that price I’ll keep it in my sweet immortal collection and save myself the hassle of eBaying. As far as your books tonnage the avengers and the 2 fool proof.
Post 116 IP   flag post
Thanks @HeinzDad. That’s kind of what I was thinking too. The Crain variant will likely be first to go.
Post 117 IP   flag post
I have a Crain variant also so I’ve watched them over the last year. I think it might be the coolest cover for #1 but it hasn’t really ever taken off. Dunno if I ever really looked at them graded though, now I gotta check it out.
Post 118 IP   flag post
Everyone is giving up too quick. We.will get two new immortals introduced soon!!!
Post 119 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Everyone is giving up too quick. We.will get two new immortals introduced soon!!!

And that is the problem, Immortal Hulk was cool

More immortals kind of makes it over done
Post 120 IP   flag post
Each his own I guess...I like what they have done with the red harpy thing, and willing to wait and see where its going with Rick Jones...an entire group of immortal colored beings that is super powered might be a great lead for a new team.....
Post 121 IP   flag post
Just heard from the “other guys” that a few issues of Immortal Hulk that I sent in recently have been graded. The news is good and I’m considering parting with a couple. Wanted to give forum members first chance at buying. I don’t have books in hand yet but should in the coming weeks.

** Both graded as CGC 9.8 with White Pages **

- Immortal Hulk #1 (Standard Cover): $150
- Immortal Hulk #1 (Crain Variant): $110

Prices are in line with recent sales aggregated by GoCollect and include USPS Priority Mail Shipping (Medium Flat Rate Box).

PM me if you’re interested. I’ve traded with others on this forum and can provide references if necessary.

Thanks!
Post 122 IP   flag post
Some of these reprints in multiple covers are nice but wow the prices just ...ouch....
https://unknowncomicbooks.com/products/immortal-hulk-2-5th-ptg-var-dellotto-exclusive-ucb-ce-cgc-9-8-blue-label-8-30-2019?omnisendAttributionID=email_campaign_5cd32f548653ed0eace2c516&omnisendContactID=5cbe337b36d95f541cc0c16f&omnisendScopeID=5cbe27af8653ed5a50b10a4f_2_15569595&utm_campaign=campaign%3A+IH+2+%26+IH+16+%285cd32f548653ed0eace2c516%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=omnisend
Post 123 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Al Ewing will be signing at Midtown this month.

Limit is three items.

For me:

Immortal Hulk # 1 1:50 RI
Immortal Hulk # 1 Regular Cover
Immortal Hulk # 2 Regular Cover
Post 124 IP   flag post
600777 124 24
This topic is archived. Start new topic?