Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Golden Age

Freshly slabbed golden age8370

Collector Roarshack private msg quote post Address this user

Just got these back. My first time slabbing, now I need to decide where to sell them. I’m thinking I might start an eBay store, there’s a box or two of golden age I need to sell(many not worth slabbing but have some value)- Happy to hear any advice on that. Anyone have a guess on the value of the Young Allies in the pics? It’s missing the center wrap. Really awesome cover though, if it’s not worth too much I might have to keep that. I was kind of hoping for a better grade on the two Plastic Man issues but whatcha gonna do. I am a novice
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Roarshack - Because it is incomplete, the Young Allies would propably sell in the $100 to $150 range. That Marvel Mystery Comics will sell for considerably higher. Some very nice books!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Great books!

When you figure out the asking price, please let us know.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
In digging that Black Cat 1.
Post 4 IP   flag post
597868 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?