CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey - 1st Image8309

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Thoughts?


Post 1 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Meh
Post 2 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Meh


I'm with you on that. It's not bad but it's just ... regular.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Teaser Video...
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I am so excited that Mary Elizabeth Winstead joins the cast as Huntress
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Teaser Video...


Sweet Cosplay
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I'd give her a kiss.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
Doesn't exactly look like harley quinn.. Looks like ms robbie after a football game.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Until it's released I wonder if they're going to saturate us with trailers until it feels like we've already seen the film.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Uhhh...weird. HQ shouldn’t be hard to get right, especially with Margo, but it leaves me feeling a little uncertain. Needs more context, I guess.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Inspired, I threw together a history of Black Mask video that goes over Ewan McGregor's character and which "version" of Black Mask he'll portray.

Post 11 • IP   flag post
657131 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?