Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionQuestions

Man-Thing in Armor?8302

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys. Just seen the "Vampire Cover" of Avengers #15 & was wondering if the Man-Thing character with the mini Man-Thing on his shoulder is in fact Man-Thing. My main question is, if that's him, when (what comic) did he get the black armor & guns?
Thanks in advance.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth - No idea. That’s definitely not the Avengers I grew up with! Just seeing that makes me feel old.
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Avengers Dark....JL Dark?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
I think Ghost Rider (car version) is being held hostage. These are the Avengers' enemies I believe.

But the Wolfenstein/Darth version of Man-Thing looks cool.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have no idea who any of these people are except Ghost Rider and tiny man thing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Is that maybe Vermin with the rats on the left? Maybe Morbius as the batguy? I don’t know. I don’t recognize the characters either.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Preview notes for Avengers #14 - THE WAR OF THE VAMPIRES BEGINS!
TRANSYLVANIA IS BURNING! As vampire civil war throws the world into chaos, the mysterious Shadow Colonel and his squad of undead revolutionaries have one burning question on their murderous minds: Where is Dracula? And if the Avengers find him first, will the lord of the damned be friend or foe?

Preview notes for Avengers #15 with the Armored Man-thing on the cover - CIVIL WAR: VAMPIRE EDITION!
Dracula forges unholy alliances from his prison cell. Ghost Rider goes berserk. The Shadow Colonel and his new Legion of the Unliving raise bloody hell all over the globe. It’s a good thing the Avengers just added a startling new member to the team.

It looks like the new man-thing will be a member of the new Legion of the Unliving. I believe this is the 5th or 6th version of the "Legion". The new member of the Avengers is speculated to be Blade. I'm actually looking forward to this story arc and plan on getting both these comics. It sounds like some new characters are going to be introduced. Also, there is more than one man-thing in the MCU. This could be an entirely new man-thing from Weirdworld.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
The tiny man-thing seems to be a prisoner if you notice the little chain around his wrist. I wonder if the character wielding him is the "Shadow Colonel" who looks like the bad guys from the video game Killzone and various anime/manga villains.
Post 8 IP   flag post
600440 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?