CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver Age

WEEKLY COVER CONTEST - Week 126: Ridiculous Villians8293

Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Wonder Woman “fought” a bunch of stiffs. One was even made of paper! Look up the Paperman if you don’t believe me. One spark, oops, there he goes. Or look out for a strong breeze. But back then (1960’s), he could probably leave unsightly black ink marks on your hands.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
LOL
Was there a 2nd appearance?


I believe this is the 4th and final CRAZY QUILT cover.
(Not an entry)



OO

mm
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann It would have to be, since Boy Commandos ended with #36.

And what was their obsession with black covers that highlight every single flaw?
Post 54 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
@martymann It would have to be, since Boy Commandos ended with #36.

And what was their obsession with black covers that highlight every single flaw?


I know they looked great on the newsstand...my fault for the
flaws.

Marty
Post 55 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
@martymann It would have to be, since Boy Commandos ended with #36.

And what was their obsession with black covers that highlight every single flaw?


It’s kind of like a black car or truck. When it’s shiny and new, it looks great and has that wow factor. But as soon as you take it for a drive and get it just a bit dirty, it looks crappy. And if you have ever owned a black car, I don’t have to tell you about how scratches stick out like sore thumbs.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user
winner?
Post 57 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Looks to me like @GAC is the WINNER! Congratulations to you! Hope you have been thinking about the next topic.

Great covers everybody.
Post 58 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Am I free to go ahead?
Post 59 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Sure, go for it!
Post 60 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Ok...give me a few minutes while I think of the next contest.
Post 61 • IP   flag post
657131 61 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?