Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver Age

WEEKLY COVER CONTEST - Week 126: Ridiculous Villians8293

Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Wonder Woman “fought” a bunch of stiffs. One was even made of paper! Look up the Paperman if you don’t believe me. One spark, oops, there he goes. Or look out for a strong breeze. But back then (1960’s), he could probably leave unsightly black ink marks on your hands.
Post 52 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
LOL
Was there a 2nd appearance?

I believe this is the 4th and final CRAZY QUILT cover.
(Not an entry)

OO

mm
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@martymann It would have to be, since Boy Commandos ended with #36.

And what was their obsession with black covers that highlight every single flaw?
Post 54 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers

And what was their obsession with black covers that highlight every single flaw?

I know they looked great on the newsstand...my fault for the
flaws.

Marty
Post 55 IP   flag post

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers

It’s kind of like a black car or truck. When it’s shiny and new, it looks great and has that wow factor. But as soon as you take it for a drive and get it just a bit dirty, it looks crappy. And if you have ever owned a black car, I don’t have to tell you about how scratches stick out like sore thumbs.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user
winner?
Post 57 IP   flag post
Looks to me like @GAC is the WINNER! Congratulations to you! Hope you have been thinking about the next topic.

Great covers everybody.
Post 58 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Am I free to go ahead?
Post 59 IP   flag post
Sure, go for it!
Post 60 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Ok...give me a few minutes while I think of the next contest.
Post 61 IP   flag post
597868 61 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?