Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

DITKO SIGNED COMIC FOR SALE!!!8256

Collector chameleoncolors private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, I am selling a copy of The Ditko Package which Steve Ditko signed in 1989. Steve Ditko is of course very well known for not signing any comics at all! and only a few have hit the market throughout the years, in other words there are an extremley small amount our there and almost none people are willing to sell! This was the third publication Robin Snyder and Steve did and this book is completly 100 percent pure ditko. Objectivist heroes, black and white shaded and very peculiar charchters pretty much sums up Ditko. The only other sale i could find on this book sold for $1300 but i am resonable. Send me a pm and we can talk.

Shipping is your choice, but please only in US and paypal payment only.

Thank you!

Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
A crown jewel in any collection.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Any COA?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Frontier2Xterra these were given out by robin Snyder who published ditko’s Private work in 1989 it was the third publication they did together and was sent out to a few lucky fans who purchased the book as a bonus. There are a few that exist and they are all signed exactly like this they just don’t come up in the market very much or at all.
Here is the same book given at the same time which was verified by CBCS. I guarantee you it will pass and me and Robin Snyder speak to each other regularly and he verified that Steve signed the batch for me.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Tempting
Post 5 IP   flag post
@MR_SigS give me an offer if you would like, i am all ears.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'll have to do some research. And soul searching lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Have you considered getting the book slabbed and VSP'd and then selling it? you'll likely be able to sell it quicker and easier with a VSP. Just a thought...
Post 8 IP   flag post
This book is no longer for sale! Thank you for everyone’s interest!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Congrats!
Post 10 IP   flag post
601333 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?