CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector Muaythai88 private msg quote post Address this user
I have signed slabs that I am selling at 50.00 a piece
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Got pics?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Muaythai88 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector Muaythai88 private msg quote post Address this user




Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Muaythai88 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
What’s your shipping cost?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector Muaythai88 private msg quote post Address this user
10.00 to ship
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector jgzachary13 private msg quote post Address this user
That Batman 1 and Scarlet Spider 1 are particularly nice.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Muaythai88 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman is signed by Tom king and The spider man are signed by Peter David nice guys
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Parting with your BATMAN Collection?

That SCARLET is BEAUTIFUL!


GREAT STUFF!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
657131 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?