CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno II: Electric Boogaloo8248

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanthark




But seriously, welcome to the thread! I’m looking forward to seeing your slabs!
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post


Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 206 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 207 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 208 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 209 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user



Post 210 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 211 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 212 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 213 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 214 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 215 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

Steranko seems like one of those people that everytime he signs his name its in a perfect spot, perfectly written and is as much art as the cover itself.....
Post 216 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
He just pretends each comic is his hair.

Sorry, I mean his "hair".
Post 217 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS - Only his hairdresser knows for sure!


Post 218 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 219 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 220 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 221 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Oh yeah!


Post 222 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 223 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 224 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user

Post 225 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite

that book is high on my list
Post 226 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 227 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 228 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 235 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?