CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno II: Electric Boogaloo8248

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Got this in last week.


Post 180 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@JustABitEvil Gorgeous!
Post 181 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 182 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 183 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 184 • IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@JustABitEvil Gorgeous!


Thank you, thats my personal copy off the shelf, Im surprised it came back 9.0, I must have read it 1000 times, Mr. Ross signed it at NYCC last fall
Post 185 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 186 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user

Post 187 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 188 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 189 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 190 • IP   flag post
Collector Shanthark private msg quote post Address this user

Post 191 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 192 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 193 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 194 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 195 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector Shanthark private msg quote post Address this user

Post 197 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user



Post 199 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 200 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanthark




But seriously, welcome to the thread! I’m looking forward to seeing your slabs!
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 203 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 235 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?