Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Dblues private msg quote post Address this user
It seems that my comics have an extra balance over my original payment. I got an email telling me i needed to pay, but i cant figure out how? My cart has nothing in it. I'm not sure why they don't just bill the same card that i originally used? Anyone know how to do this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Reply to the email and ask them to apply the payment from the card ending in... and then give them the last 4 digits. or if you can get through to customer service they can do it for you as well
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks. I wonder why they just didn’t tell me that when they sent an email telling me I had a balance.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector JLA555 private msg quote post Address this user
@Dblues
ask what the extra charges are for before you pay for it.
they may be double charging you for something
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Could be shipping charges or sales tax.

My Comic Book Shop and Comiclink add a premium if you use a credit card.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector mrelowe private msg quote post Address this user
This could be something wonderful. Maybe one of your comics graded into another tier. That means it is worth more. I would be excited to see an increase but my bank account might not be so excited.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I assume I got bumped a tier on something, although I've been bumped up once or twice before without having extra charges. I'm not really too concerned about that. It's just that I couldn't seem to find any way at all to pay the extra charges on the website and the email they sent didn't give any info on it. But I dielinfinite's advice and emailed them back last night asking them to charge my card. Here's hoping it works! Still haven't seen any change in the status, though.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600484 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?