CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Magazines

Oakmans horror mags.823

CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
I should get visitation privileges.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
I should get visitation privileges.


Come on down!
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
Only need an #18 left for my 1-20 run.


Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
Finally finished 1-20, onto 21-30.


Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
@Oakman29
Congrats and good luck.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
Working on my 21-30 run now that 1-20 is complete. Here's a great example of this book.

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
Got a book I've been wanting for awhile, a big fan of V for Vendetta. Here's the 1st appearance.





Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector Wombat private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman29
Finally finished 1-20, onto 21-30.




That raft is definitely not seaworthy.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
In trying to get all the harder to find Creepy mags. So here is #36

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
Been looking for this one for quite awhile,just a tough one to find in high grade.


Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
I just moved a few boxes of Mags. You interested in anything else? I would love to get this stuff out of my house.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
What do you have?
Been working on Creepy and Vampirella only.
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user






Two more to fill in my 21-30 run.
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
Got quite a few new Creepy mags for the run,thanks to DeadOne my secret Santa.


























Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
Here is the remaining books from my secret Santa DeadOne, Some awesome Eerie mags.


























Post 40 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman29
Been looking for this one for quite awhile,just a tough one to find in high grade.




Great cover
Post 41 • IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Dang it. Now I have something else I might need to start collecting.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
Collector Oakman29 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Dang it. Now I have something else I might need to start collecting.


Post 43 • IP   flag post
657131 44 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?