Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Ron Perlman in Toronto!!!!!!8225

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Ron Perlman in Toronto!!!! (imagine I'm doing the Kermit arms up in the air scream thing!!!!!)

The one and True Hell Boy!!! Later in the year Abraham Sapien will be in Niagara Falls....maybe get a hard cover with both their sigs inside??

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
He was in London a few years back for our Comic Con...my wife got her photo with him and Kim Coates.

Is it me, or is Toronto Comic Con a bit behind the 8 ball on guest announcements? I saw Perlman announced earlier today and checked the site to see who else was going and it's pretty bare on guests. He's also appearing Saturday only.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I had a local artist hand sketch a blank cover for Ron to sign in Rhode Island back in November. Ron ended up cancelling.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Ron Perlman is so much more then just Hellboy. As awesome as that is, his list of credintals for awesome characters portrayed is nothing short of Epic. This man has had an incredible career, and as much as I detest celebrities, that is one man I would love to meet. Cheers to Ron Perlman!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
I had a local artist hand sketch a blank cover for Ron to sign in Rhode Island back in November. Ron ended up cancelling.

Can you say Road Trip?!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
He was in London a few years back for our Comic Con...my wife got her photo with him and Kim Coates.

Is it me, or is Toronto Comic Con a bit behind the 8 ball on guest announcements? I saw Perlman announced earlier today and checked the site to see who else was going and it's pretty bare on guests. He's also appearing Saturday only.

yeah.. they are a bit late in announcing anyone...while Ron is a potential draw they are going to need some decent comic related personalities to get me to go.

If I go I'm likely to submit books to save on shipping..where they catch me is the Niagara Falls one I usually take my kid to and that get me thinking about sending in books - this March one I could go or not, doesn't really bother me especially when no real comic related draw.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Word on the street is he is possibly playing swapthing in a JL dark movie.
Post 7 IP   flag post
601455 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?