CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Mail Call Friday, January 11, 20198205

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user





Post 76 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user





Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
wow...that's one serious haul congrats
Post 78 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books! Is that Crain Carnage going up on Ebay? @drchaos
Post 79 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
It was even signed on my birthday. lol
Post 80 • IP   flag post


I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan
wow...that's one serious haul congrats


Thanks!
Post 81 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user



The Carnage 1 has been sold to a fellow member of this forum.
Post 82 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Got another 60-70 CBCS books back from Fedex today.

Zapp Con 3 is tomorrow.

Another CBCS group is coming Monday.

On Tuesday I drive into NYC to get my latest auction books from Comic Connect.

While this was going on I still managed to list a bunch of high grade books on ebay today.

No rest for the wicked.
Post 83 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Sure you must be very wicked

Enjoy Zapp Con 3 and that's some quality listings in your ebay store
Post 84 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan
Sure you must be very wicked

Enjoy Zapp Con 3 and that's some quality listings in your ebay store


Thanks!
Post 85 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
After getting these remarked by Cliff Rathburn and signed by Robert Kirkman at NYCC I had these books pressed and graded.

They arrived this morning.




Post 86 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Top man 👍
Post 87 • IP   flag post
657131 87 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?