Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Mail Call Friday, January 11, 20198205

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I got some of these for a friend and a total of 25 for myself.

The grades were 1 X 9.4, 3 X 9.6, 21 X 9.8 all double signed by Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo.

I will share one in each grade here:

Post 51 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

I got four of these in the same grade:

Post 52 IP   flag post

Post 53 IP   flag post

Post 54 IP   flag post

Post 55 IP   flag post

Post 56 IP   flag post

Post 57 IP   flag post

Post 58 IP   flag post

Post 59 IP   flag post

I got three of these in the same grade:

Last one for now:

Post 60 IP   flag post
My books from GSCF (July 2018) that I had pressed and graded have been shipped back to me but not yet received.

I was also notified that the books I had signed in Baltimore that I shipped to CBCS a couple weeks later are now being graded. These books were not pressed by CBCS.
Post 61 IP   flag post
Got my pressed and graded books that I submitted to CBCS at Garden State Comic Fest back today. Considering that the books were all pressed I found some of the grades disappointing.

About an hour later I received the Death of Wolverine set that I bought from Frontier2Xterra on this forum.

Needless to say I was much happier with the grades of the Wolverine books.

Props to Frontier2Xterra for fast shipping and carefully packaging the books.

Post 62 IP   flag post

Post 63 IP   flag post

Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Glad they got there safely and thank you for the kind words. The other books and sigs you got are freaking awesome.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Great news!

All of the books that arrived today are now available for sale in my ebay store.
Post 66 IP   flag post
Now that CBCS has improved its turnaround times I am getting burried with my prior submissions coming back.

On Monday I got back my pressed books from Boston Fan Expo (5 out of 5 9.8s) and my first batch of NYCC non-pressed books.

I think I have at least three more invoices in transit that I will have in hand by the end of next week.

Post 67 IP   flag post

Post 68 IP   flag post

Post 69 IP   flag post

Post 70 IP   flag post

At NYCC they had a silver foil cover for Dark Knight Returns # 1. I bought 10 copies and had them signed by both Frank Miller and Klaus Janson. Since all ten copies came back 9.8 I will post one of them here as they all look similar:

Post 71 IP   flag post

Post 72 IP   flag post

Post 73 IP   flag post

Post 74 IP   flag post

Post 75 IP   flag post

Post 76 IP   flag post

Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
wow...that's one serious haul congrats
Post 78 IP   flag post
Nice books! Is that Crain Carnage going up on Ebay? @drchaos
Post 79 IP   flag post
It was even signed on my birthday. lol
Post 80 IP   flag post
601475 87 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?