Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSP

Beckett signature search function?8166

Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Does Beckett have search function to determine if the signature you have is within their library? Looking for a number of probable sigs to submit.
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The Beckett website is a little different in that their fees depend on what signature is being verified. I can’t say if there is 100% parity with the list of signatures on their site and all the signatures that they can verify via CBCS
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
The Beckett website is a little different in that their fees depend on what signature is being verified. I can’t say if there is 100% parity with the list of signatures on their site and all the signatures that they can verify via CBCS

Yeah, I was sending the comics into CBCS for verification & grading. As CBCS now uses Beckett's verification program I though that I should check with Beckett to determine if the sigs I have are in their library before sending in items. No point in sending items to CBCS if one knows that Beckett will not be able to verify any eh?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I contacted CBCS yesterday about verifying some Kirby, shuster and Siegel sketch's, two of the sketch's are larger than the 71/2" x 101/2", so they would have to trim them to fit the slabs, so they recommended Beckett because they can slab magazine size. I didn't know Beckett did comic book verification. I know they acquired CBCS, just thought Beckett just did sports. What do you think, would you be comfortable having art slabbed in a Beckett label
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
I contacted CBCS yesterday about verifying some Kirby, shuster and Siegel sketch's, two of the sketch's are larger than the 71/2" x 101/2", so they would have to trim them to fit the slabs, so they recommended Beckett because they can slab magazine size. I didn't know Beckett did comic book verification. I know they acquired CBCS, just thought Beckett just did sports. What do you think, would you be comfortable having art slabbed in a Beckett label

This, I am sure, is something that most of us would like to know.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600790 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?