Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What is the D.N.A collection8110

Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Seen this on some books. Didn’t know amy info on this
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
This collection features over 2,500 Silver Age and Bronze Age comics from an original owner collection.  Nearly 1,500 are graded by CBCS!

https://www.qualitycomix.com/comics/search?collection_id=8

Can't find more info than this...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Douglas Noel Adams....Deoxyribonucleic acid??
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I have seen several DNA collection comics for sale on ebay. Unfortunately, even if they are in higher grades (8.0 or 8.5), most of them appear to have sun shadows or some discoloration. Traits/faults that I really don’t want to see in those grades.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector helsabot private msg quote post Address this user
So I worked with the gentleman who had all these books graded. We had a booth at San Diego comic con this past year and most of them did sell at the show. His name is Howard and he used to have a store in Albuquerque,NM This collection came from an old customer of his, this mother and son named Dee and Alan (DNA)
I was told that all the comics in the collection starting in mid 50’s up to Bronze Age, were all bought off the rack complete runs with multiple copies of many. I didn’t see the whole collection but did see all the graded stuff. It is quite a collection indeed. Yes the comics definitely have been baked I could see that, but still the condition on the majority are outstanding. I got a few books out of this collection and am very happy with them.
Post 5 IP   flag post
601262 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?