CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeMovies Television

TV Cartoon Comics8084

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
I picked up a few of these when they came out 26 years ago ..put them away for my sons..
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Ivan Brunetti does a mainstream title. Yay!

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
you could say I'm a Scooby fan....
Post 43 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user













Post 45 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user













Post 46 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user







Post 47 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a couple ..

Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 49 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
This is the only Rick & Morty comic I own.


Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector Manonfire private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user



Post 54 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t have much to contribute, but this guy.





I have a 6.5 on e-bay if anyone is interested.
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 76 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?