Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Want to Buy: Saga 1 CBCS 9.8803

Collector AznBane private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think this is a substantial commerce transaction but if its against forum rules I apologize.

I am looking for a Saga 1 9.8 graded by CBCS. I want one for my PC and unfortunately the one copy I found on ebay sold before pay day =/

If you have a copy you're willing to sell please let me know. I would also be interested in other prints at a reasonable price but really I'm looking for the 1st print or the variant (personal modern grail so I don't really expect someone to offer the variant)
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Sanemoreorless private msg quote post Address this user
No problem. Yeah, I've bought a few signed big ticket items and I'm starting to miss getting them signed in person. I had to jump on this though as the sketch just blew me away. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it is CGC. Gotta get this over to CBCS...
Post 2 IP   flag post
FML that is absolutely gorgeous. you're making this hard for me -.-
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Sanemoreorless private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't sold too many of my books but you mentioning this as a personal grail made me think you might enjoy it. I doubt I'll put it on the market any time soon. If you end up changing your mind, feel free to drop me a line. No pressure, happy hunting!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I really appreciate that! If you don't mind sending me a price range in a PM that would be great. I also understand the longer it takes me to decide the more likely the price may go up. I'll have to figure expenses on my end first. Thanks again
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector KenWorthing private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznBane
I really appreciate that! If you don't mind sending me a price range in a PM that would be great. I also understand the longer it takes me to decide the more likely the price may go up. I'll have to figure expenses on my end first. Thanks again

AzbBane, what price were you thinking of offering? I hadn't thought about putting mine up for sale, but I just might if the price is right. Please feel free to PM me ..

Post 6 IP   flag post
597930 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?