Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Raw Comics For Sale

FS: Captain America Comics #71 Incomplete Raw8028

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
For sale is an incomplete Captain America Comics #71 from 1948, It is missing the first interior wrap. In other words, the first two pages and the last two pages. It does have the anti-Wertham (Seduction of the Innocent author) editorial in it. The staples are rusty. The cover is attached at both staples. I would be happy to answer any more questions or provide more scans. I will ship via Priority mail with insurance and tracking. The comic will be bagged and boarded and taped between STURDY cardboard and placed in a flat rate padded envelope. Payment is through Paypal goods and services only. Pricing on this is tricky. I am asking $250 shipping to US addresses included. I am open to offers. But if no one buys it by Thursday 6 pm CST, I will put it up on eBay in a three day auction.

Post 1 IP   flag post
If anyone wants to read the comic or see what pages are missing, you can read it online at ReadComicOnline.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Just a reminder, if I don't get any offers by 6 pm CST tonight, I will be putting it up on eBay.
Post 3 IP   flag post
This comic is no longer available through here. Since I used an auction format on eBay, I listed it at my lowest price plus shipping. Please view the listing here if you are interested.
Post 4 IP   flag post
601458 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?