Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

FS: 13-LOT 1995 Star Wars Power of the Force 2 - .00/.018021

Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
All cards except for two are (.00).

All but three are "8-back" cards.
x2 are 9-back
x1 is a 10-back

Overall, many nice backing cards and they are visually HIGHER GRADED.

Perfect for AFA Grading.

Good luck and thanks for viewing my auction.

Best regards,
Tim

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F302991242441
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
wow i used to make a ton of money off these when i was in high school lol takes me back!

I paid for my car insurance and half the money for my first truck selling off all these POTF figures and 1 per case figures. I'd raid Super K-Mart at 3am on a tuesday night and get all the best toys at retail and sell them for 5 times the markup on consignment in the comic book store I worked at. Good times!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
Back in the 1990's Hasbro had an employee ONLY store located in Pawtucket RI (1 mile away from the world HQ) and allowed police , Fire and ResQ members in. These figures were $1 sometimes less per figure. I would buy cases of them and sold them at the local comic book shows as well as Dedham MA shows. All was good until sometime 2000-ish when they closed the doors and shipped a majority to south of the border. Whatever was not shipped was DUMPED and crushed at a landfill in Warwick RI. The store closed. Only thing left is world HQ. And Word has it that Hasbro may leave in 2019 out of RI putting many out of work.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
IMO - I think they didn't hold the value....as you can tell by the starting price.

These are some cool figures. nonetheless. Maybe someone will enjoy them as I have.

Thanks for the responses, gents!
Post 4 IP   flag post
600646 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?