Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Santa Ed's Christmas Bundles of Joy Sales Thread7968

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
#32 - Miller time DD’s. This lot is in the 9.0 to 9.2 range, with #182 possibly 9.2/9.4 (Note: both #178 and #182 are Newsstand Editions). The price for this lot is $60, not including shipping.

Post 76 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
PM sent.
Post 77 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
NOTE: Set #24 is SOLD.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
That big, very well packaged box arrived this morning, Ed
Great books! Again!

Thanks- & Happy Holidays!
Post 79 IP   flag post
@MR_SigS - Very glad to hear that almost 8-lb monster made it to you safely. Thanks again, Scott. Enjoy the books and the Holidays!
Post 80 IP   flag post

#33 - Four Thor and Many Years Ago. This good-looking bunch is VF/NM or better, and half are Newsstand Editions to boot. The price for this lot is $15, not including shipping.

Post 81 IP   flag post
#34 - Catwoman #54. CGC-graded 9.6 with White pages and an Adam Hughes cover. The price for this book is $30, not including shipping.

Post 82 IP   flag post
#35 - Catwoman #71. Another CGC-graded 9.6 with White pages and an Adam Hughes cover. The price for this book is $30, not including shipping. (Save on shipping by buying this with the previous lot.)

Post 83 IP   flag post
I am not going to post any more lots of comics until 2019. But on this Christmas Eve I would like to thank everyone who bought some comics and I wish all the CBCS forum community a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And to end 2018 on a high note, I am offering any of the unsold packages at a 20% discount. I know that I always look forward to ebay’s 10 and 15% off special deals, so here’s my version, and no coupon code is needed. First one to claim an unsold package on this thread gets it. Please note that the prices do not include shipping costs.

Peace on earth and good will to all.

Ed
Post 84 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Received books from Ed yesterday. Everything was great as usual. Thank you, sir!
Post 85 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley - They finally got there! I was going crazy because they should have arrived last Friday or Saturday. The tracking information said that they arrived at the USPS distribution facility three days in a row, so I was wondering if the package was broken into three pieces! Thank you for your patience.
Post 86 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Some of the best packages come from esaravo!
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
SOLD
Lucky 13th Package - 12 cent Tomahawks. A lower grade lot of five comics from 1967-1969. I would say that #109 and #110 are in the GD/VG range, #111 (lower staple pull) and #122 (1” tear back cover) are closer to GD, and #120 is closer to VG/FN. i am asking $20 for the five comics, not including shipping.

I had time to read all the issues recently. They were pretty good. Bill Finger wrote the first two in the bunch. Thanks Ed.
Post 88 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips - Glad you enjoyed them, Brian. Some of those old stories are pretty fun to read and can make you remember simpler times when you could buy a comic and a handful of candy for less than a quarter. Bill Finger probably deserves more attention for his contributions to Batman, and he obviously worked on lots of other comics too.
PS - I still have more Tomahawks if you need more reading material.
Post 89 IP   flag post
598086 89 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?